SCC Judges Ian Binnie, Rosalie's Siberman Abella's, Louise Charron's, committed Judicial FRAUD to Protect their Collegues from committing Judicial FRAUD. Because the 3 Judge appeal Panel came up with a fictional judgment. Carole Conrad, Peter Martin, and Alexander Park came of with a BS fictional reasons of judgment stating many more things other thans just new exhibits I was AMBUSHED with were adduced. which could not be adduced.

Alison Redford has already committed the act of a Government Cover-up

Yes she has done a cover-up already with many other of her blood relatives, and her buddies.   Alison Redford and the entire PC and Liberal parties have carried out a government cover-up of me and my 2nd family, my 4 year old daughter of her's and doug Horner's Cousin Justice Karen Horner who has victimized me in the witness box at Trial.
To see the complete updated story please go to; http://rhondasails.blogspot.com/